Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best things to eat and drink at Hotel Jerome are:
1. Smoked Raspberry Thyme Collins. A spin on the traditional Tom Collins drink, this cocktail from the Living Room includes Grey Goose La Poire, mezcal, St. Germain, fresh raspberries and lime.
2. Any jar. Picking up on a hot trend in Aspen, these Mason jar appetizers combine cool ingredients with a fun presentation. Try the house-smoked trout with egg and fennel mustard or the green pea hummus with carrot marmellata.
3. Mustard-crusted ruby trout. Found on the dinner menu at Prospect, the Aspen hotel’s American bistro, this main course also includes tomato, orzo, lemon-brown butter, spinach and basil to round out the clean flavors.
4. House-smoked salmon bagel. A twist on the traditional breakfast of smoked salmon, Prospect adds a caper berry salsa and makes a colorful and tasty presentation.
5. Kale Caesar salad. It sounds simple, but this salad is plentiful and delicious. But be sure to add grilled shrimp, and if you want to share this as an appetizer, go right ahead as it's big enough for two.