Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Little Nell is a chic and contemporary ski lodge in the heart of Aspen. Here are the five best amenities at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. Luxury cars. There aren’t many hotels that will lend $100,000 vehicles to you during your stay, but the Audi Drive program at The Little Nell is one of the Aspen hotel’s best amenities. You can reserve the A8 or the Q7 and take it out for the entire day, whether it’s to test the car’s turning abilities on the precarious 20-mile road up Independence Pass or to hear the purr of the engine on a scenic drive up to the Maroon Bells.
2. The Petiquette program. With this signature pet-friendly service, The Little Nell will pamper your furry friends with walks, pet beds and a gourmet meal menu.
3. Ski concierge. The Little Nell’s dedicated ski concierge team will keep your boots warm and dry and store your equipment, so all you have to do is step into your bindings in the morning and click out of them at the end of the day.
4. Adventure concierge. In the summer, the adventure concierge takes all the guesswork out of planning a wide variety of mountain activities, from helicopter trips and hikes to mountain biking and Jeep tours.
5. Fly-fishing program. This is another amenity that’s unique to the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel. The fly-fishing program offers outings — complete with signature touches like gourmet meals and wine pairings — for everyone from novices to experts.