Answers from Our Experts (1)
It’s true that the restaurants at The Little Nell are at the physical and social center of the hotel, but they’re also at its heart. The menus are seasonal and ever-changing depending on what’s available, and chef Matt Zubrod is committed to using local, farm-fresh ingredients whenever possible. When you visit the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Aspen hotel, be sure to order these five things:
1. The Double Double burger and truffle fries at Ajax Tavern. This dish is a local favorite. Try washing it down with…
2. New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale, a beloved Colorado microbrew.
3. The Wagyu steak. Bred right down the road from the hotel, this beef has an unforgettable richness and melt-in-your-mouth quality.
4. Wine. The Little Nell has an award-winning wine list with more than 20,000 bottles (some worth nearly $20,000).
5. Wine pairing. The staff members (not to mention the Master Sommelier) are experts at this — they’ll be able to tell you the five best choices that will go with a specific dish or course.