Answers from Our Experts (1)
The St. Regis Aspen Resort is full of perks to make your stay at the luxury property memorable, but five of the best amenities are:
1. Outdoor pool. Take in the breathtaking mountains year-round at The St. Regis Aspen Resort’s outdoor heated pool and three outdoor hot tubs. The waters are warm and allow you to fully indulge in the scenic atmosphere and relax after a long day on the slopes. Splash, your option for poolside dining, offers rotating menus of seasonal dishes to complement your swim.
2. Remède Spa Aspen. A stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort is not complete without a relaxing visit to the onsite Remède Spa. This Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa features an oxygen lounge and wet facilities comprised of steam caves and a confluence waterfall. Complimentary champagne and other refreshing treats are also part of your visit, not to mention the world-class spa services expertly performed by the well-trained spa therapists.
3. Concierge service. In a ski setting, a concierge service is necessary, and at this luxury Aspen resort, the concierge will reserve everything from ski rentals and lift tickets for the daytime to spa and dinner reservations to help you warm up and wind down. Simply call or visit the desk when you arrive or beforehand to ensure your requests are met in full for a pampering experience.
4. Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE. A visit to Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE is an experience unlike anything else. It’s the culmination of a unique partnership between FOOD & WINE magazine and The St. Regis Aspen Resort in which the magazine names America’s best new chefs and those winners venture to Aspen to take over the kitchen on a seasonal rotation. This makes for a restaurant that revamps itself every three months with all new menus and dishes to taste.
5. Fitness center. If you don’t wear yourself out schussing down mountainsides, take a spin through the Aspen hotel’s fitness center where Precor cardio machines, weight sets and low-impact equipment are spread out for your comfort and convenience. Bottled water, towels, headsets and green apples, as well as access to the spa’s locker rooms, ensure you’ll have everything you need to get sweating.