Answers from Our Experts (1)
A Colorado oasis nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain, The St. Regis Aspen Resort’s style can be described in these five words:
1. Rustic. Accents of wood and stone bring the outdoors in at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, where comfortable furnishings are surrounded by nods to the scenic backdrop of the mountains.
2. Elegant. Chandeliers and sweeping lines framed by sophisticated wallpaper and décor launch this resort from a cozy Colorado lodge to a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel.
3. Homey. The sitting area just off the lobby is a prime place to sit around a fire and enjoy any of the hardcover books and plush seating available. It will feel like your personal fireside drawing room in the mountains.
4. Nature-focused. Elements all over the hotel harken to the natural atmosphere of the outdoors. Within the resort’s Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE restaurant, a snowflake-inspired ceiling sets the tone for the seasonal and destination-based cuisine. Hardwood accents and Colorado stone are also featured throughout the hotel’s public spaces.
5. Neutral-toned. The color scheme of The St. Regis Aspen Resort pays homage to its surroundings as well, using natural shades of white, beige and gray to play off of the dark wood furnishings and call attention to the scenic views from each window. As a resort for all seasons, keeping a neutral color palette allows for pleasing year-round aesthetics.