Answers from Our Experts (1)
To help prepare you for a stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta, we’ve selected five tidbits to know before you go:
1. Don’t get mixed up. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta at 181 Peachtree Street. It is often confused with The Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, which is also located in Atlanta, but at 3434 Peachtree Road, N.E., about eight miles north.
2. Enjoy easy access. This luxury hotel is a 15-minute drive from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, is close to the Peachtree Center MARTA station and is conveniently located in downtown Atlanta near government, business and entertainment venues.
3. Expect an updated look. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is a 25-story hotel built in 1983, but all of the rooms were renovated in 2008. The hotel lobby and other public areas of the hotel were renovated in 2009. Each space is a mix of traditional and contemporary styles.
4. Dine in. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta offers two venues, the Southern-inspired AG steakhouse and Lumen lounge, for dining and imbibing. From Atlanta Grill’s s’mores cake to the on-staff pimentologist, this hotel takes its food seriously — but not too seriously.
5. Size matters. There is a wide array of room configurations at the Atlanta hotel. The deluxe, city view and club deluxe rooms are 330 square feet. The executive suite is 660 square feet, the presidential suite is 990 square feet and the Ritz-Carlton suite is 1,320 square feet. Suites include additional appointments such as separate living rooms, dining areas and a second bathroom or powder room.