Answers from Our Experts (1)
As an urban luxury hotel, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta offers a host of amenities for world travelers and in-the-know locals alike. Here are our favorite amenities at the downtown property:
1. Kids meal plan. The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta offers a special children’s meal plan. For $25 a day, children are invited to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel.
2. Cooking demonstrations. Watch AG chef de cuisine Brian Jones demonstrate a Southern cooking technique or present seasonal ingredients in a variety of dishes. Jones is a native of Chamblee, Georgia, and enjoys sharing his love of Southern-style cooking with hotel and restaurant guests. His complimentary demonstration unfolds each Wednesday from 5 to 6 p.m.
3. Fitness center. The luxurious Ritz-Carlton gym, located on the Atlanta hotel’s fourth floor, is equipped with high-quality Precor equipment; each cardio machine boasts a TV with multiple channels for viewing. A whole set of free weights with benches is available, too. Enjoy views of Peachtree Street as you work up a sweat.
4. Live music. You’ll be entertained during your visit to this hotel. The Jerry Lambert Trio performs traditional jazz music Tuesday through Saturday evenings at AG, and guitarist Ivan Pietropaolo often performs live in the Lumen lounge for sounds of soft rock, jazz and modern Latin.
5. Club level rooms. Guests seeking a more relaxed and personalized visit may want to reserve a room on the club level, which has the feel of a luxury hotel within a hotel. A dedicated concierge attends to club level guests while an exclusive lounge offers a variety of culinary treats and beverages. A computer station and Wi-Fi is provided in the lounge area, too.