Answers from Our Experts (1)
With a downtown Peachtree Street address and amenities to please any type of leisure or business traveler, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta has a lot of draws. These are the best:
1. Location. This luxury hotel is conveniently located near some of Atlanta’s top attractions. It’s a short walk from the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia World Congress Center and Philips Arena.
2. Views. The hotel’s 25 stories feature some stunning views of the downtown Atlanta skyline. Be sure to pack a camera so you can capture these spectacular images.
3. Accommodations. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay in a lavish guest room at The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta. Each room has a mix of traditional and contemporary architectural and interior design details with a gold color palette. The luxe feather beds are Comfort Essentials Collection, and bathrooms are outfitted with marble and granite features. All guest rooms also have high-tech amenities such as Wi-Fi, a high-definition flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.
4. Lumen lobby bar. An elegant area with a modern vibe, Lumen is the perfect retreat for your favorite cocktail. The mood of the bar is social, beckoning guests to stay and mingle for a while on one of its many comfortable chairs and sofas.
5. Atlanta Grill. This upscale and innovative dining room serves high-quality steak, seafood and Southern dishes in a relaxed atmosphere. Choose to sit inside surrounded by wood paneling and unique works of art or sit outside on the veranda and enjoy views of Peachtree Street.