Answers from Our Experts (1)
Besides offering Southern-inspired steakhouse fare at AG, The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta regularly hosts culinary and drinks events that are complimentary for guests. Here are the best things to eat and drink during your stay:
1. Pâté of the South. That’s pimento, of course, and you’ll want to see this hotel’s unique pimentologist in action. The Lumen lobby bar features its signature pimento cheese with crackers and vegetables on Mondays from 5:30 to 6 p.m. This savory dish is complimentary for guests.
2. Wine and cheese. Sommelier Brian White hosts a wine and cheese experience each Thursday from 5 to 6 p.m. in Lumen. This event includes a complimentary tasting of wines paired with local artisanal cheeses.
3. Lumen signature cocktail. Enjoy a refreshing and fruity cocktail named after the Lumen lobby bar. It’s mixed with gin, orange and passion fruit juices, ginger and fig preserves.
4. Steak and seafood. AG offers high-quality dry-aged beef and seafood dishes. The menu changes with the seasons but is guaranteed to be a first-class experience no matter when you visit.
5. A Southern brewery experience. This program at AG lets you enjoy a flight of beers to sample and taste a variety of exceptional brews. The hotel’s rotating beer selection includes craft favorites such as Samuel Adams Alpine Spring and Ommegang Adoration, but be sure to try the local brews too; look for SweetWater Festive Ale, Terrapin Golden Ale and Terrapin Rye Pale Ale on tap.