Answers from Our Experts (1)
Its standout style is one of the things we love most about The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta. Here is how we would describe the hotel’s cool look and warm atmosphere:
1. Luxurious. The hotel is an eclectic mix of both traditional and contemporary design styles, is adorned with fine custom furnishings and decor, provides top-of-the-line amenities and offers impeccable first-class service.
2. Urban. The Atlanta hotel is located in the heart of downtown, surrounded by other skyscrapers and large buildings, and its art-centric style reflects this. Some of the city’s most popular attractions are near the hotel, including the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Georgia World Congress Center and Philips Arena.
3. Musical. If you’re a fan of live music, you’ll appreciate the musical vibe at this hotel. The Jerry Lambert Trio performs traditional jazz music Tuesday through Saturday evenings at AG. Guitarist Ivan Pietropaolo often performs live in the Lumen lounge and features soft rock, jazz and modern Latin sounds.
4. Romantic. Enjoy a special evening with your loved one at AG. The outdoor veranda at this restaurant features views of Peachtree Street, gaslight-style lanterns and a romantic atmosphere.
5. Welcoming. Ritz-Carlton staff members are ready to warmly greet and pamper guests throughout their stay at the Atlanta hotel. The staff is committed to providing its discerning guests with a luxurious, relaxing and customized visit in the heart of the downtown area.