Answers from Our Experts (1)
When you stay at The St. Regis Atlanta there is little (if anything) the top-notch butler service and concierge can’t do for guests. But there are a few things you should keep in mind before you pack for this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel. Here are our top five need-to-know facts:
1. Butlers on BlackBerry. Have a hectic schedule? Not a problem. The signature St. Regis white-glove butler service, offered to all suite guests, is available round-the-clock — butlers carry BlackBerry phones to stay in touch. There’s also a control panel near your bed where you can page your butler.
2. Pet-friendly. Not every upscale hotel welcomes furry friends, but at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel you can bring your cat or dog without worry. The Atlanta hotel provides pet beds and food and is conveniently located right next to a dog park, where the concierge can take Fido for a walk.
3. Sabering ceremony. Watch the sommelier nimbly open a bottle of champagne each night outside The Wine Room. He’ll chop off the bottle’s neck using a saber sword, just like in the olden days. After the ceremony, complimentary champagne is available for sipping.
4. Business power breakfasts. With its stately charm and delicious food, The St. Regis Atlanta is a great place to take your high-powered business pals for a working breakfast. Order some fresh fruit, organic eggs and La Colombe specialty coffee, and you’ll be ready to go.
5. Dress to impress. This is not the kind of place you want to walk into the lobby in your PJs — it’s a hotel to see and be seen. The lobby features two dramatic curved staircases modeled after those in a nearby Buckhead home dating back to the Roaring '20s, plus there’s gorgeous original artwork at every turn.