Answers from Our Experts (1)
With its legacy for service and attention to detail, you can expect ample amenities at The St. Regis Atlanta, located in the city’s prestigious Buckhead neighborhood. Here are our picks for the best amenities at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. Butler service. As if you didn’t already have an incentive to book a suite, complimentary round-the-clock butler service is included with your stay to cater to your every whim. Whether you need help unpacking, shining your shoes or getting items from the local mall, just press the button on your bedside console or email your butler on his BlackBerry and it shall be done.
2. Laundry services. You’ll always look your best (which is important, since this is a hotel to see and be seen) with the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel’s complimentary shoeshine and pressing of one clothing item. No worries about wrinkles when you unpack your suitcase here.
3. Complimentary champagne. Every night outside The Wine Room, the sommelier hosts a ceremony where he chops the neck off a bottle of champagne with a saber (quite delicately, we must add) and then pours free champagne for guests.
4. Pool Piazza. Atlanta can be hot and muggy in the summer, but luckily you can escape to the pool area where attendants present chilled towels, Evian mists and skewered frozen grapes. Relax on a lounge chair and listen to the sound of the gorgeous waterfall surrounded by tropical plants. For an afternoon buzz, order a poolside beverage like the refreshing tropical fruit mint mojito.
5. In-house car service. A Mercedes S550 is available to guests from 7 a.m. to noon and 4 to 9 p.m. on weekdays, as well as noon to midnight on weekends. Take a complimentary ride anywhere within a two-mile radius, whether you want to arrive in style to your dinner reservations or the boutiques down the street.