Answers from Our Experts (1)
Whether you’re looking for a full-day escape, an exfoliating body scrub or a customized massage, Remède Spa Atlanta has a therapy that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Here are our picks for the five best treatments at this Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa:
1. Buckhead Escape. This 90-minute signature treatment, available only at Remède Spa Atlanta, is designed to alleviate fatigued muscles and put your body in a state of complete relaxation by targeting specific zones in your upper and lower body. After an exfoliating scrub, your therapist will wrap your upper body using moisturizing Kamani and jojoba oils while treating your lower body to the benefits of mineral-rich Italian clay. Cap it all off with the application of warm and cool serums, and you’ll be in total mind-body harmony.
2. Elemis Body Polish. This recently added lime and ginger salt scrub uses products from the British luxury skin care line Elemis for an exfoliation treatment that will leave you with silky smooth skin. Ginger tones, lime peel purifies and a mix of unrefined sea salt, kukui, camellia and jojoba oils add needed minerals back into your skin.
3. Remède Customized Wrap. Your therapist can tailor this treatment to suit your needs. Choose from a seaweed wrap rich in minerals to purify your skin, a warm clay wrap to soothe aching muscles or a mud wrap with Dead Sea salts and minerals to boost circulation. No matter which one you choose, your skin will be hydrated and feel soft to the touch.
4. Remède Customized Facial. Your esthetician will design a facial to address your individual skin needs, whether you’d like to focus on reducing fine lines, improving acne-prone skin or alleviating tired bags under your eyes. The treatment starts out with a cleansing and exfoliation process, followed by a face massage, mask and moisturizing therapy. The facial ends with a warm paraffin foot wrap and foot and scalp massage for added bliss.
5. Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial. Another new addition to the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa's menu, this facial uses three different enzymes to enhance the exfoliation process, leaving you with nothing but a smooth, glowing complexion. Get hydrated with Brazilian babussu oil, soothe your skin with white truffle and poria cocos and protect your skin from UV rays with moringa.