Secluded top-of-the-line luxury in Bali
Situated within an integrated 222-acre compound of Ayana Resort & Spa, The Villas at Ayana is a resort-within-a-resort that provides top-of-the-line luxury surrounded by the lush garden of its clifftop property in Bali’s Jimbaran Bay.
The 78 villas are beautifully secluded within the massive estate. Each comes with a sprawling bedroom and bathroom, a separate living room, a private plunge pool, a gorgeous bathtub that overlooks directly to the ocean and an outdoor bale that is shrouded by the tropical garden.
Beyond lavish architecture, Ayana’s signature is its personalized service, which is delivered seamlessly. From a flower-studded bath upon arrival to a prioritized entry to the resort’s iconic Rock Bar, villa guests enjoy many special perks.
The pampering continues throughout the stay through Ayana’s Little Luxury benefits, which include a complimentary Balinese massage or sunrise yoga and unlimited access to play at the resort’s own 18-hole golf-course.
With 18 restaurants, bars and entertainment venues onsite, Ayana will delight foodies. From dim sum to barbecue to authentic Indonesian cuisines, you can embark on a global gastronomic tour within the resort compound. Plus, villa guests have priority access to Dava Steak & Seafood, The Martini Club and H2O Poolside café.
Our Inspector’s Highlights
• The massive Ayana Resort & Spa may be buzzing and vibrant, but the villas are tranquil and private. You’ll feel like you’re in Bali’s more remote locations.
• Expect to get the royal treatment. Each villa comes with a private butler who is certified by the by the Guild of Professional Butlers UK, the same organization that trains them for British royalty.
• For a fun indulgence, have a floating breakfast in your own private pool. Your butler will serve a three-course gourmet morning meal with champagne in a floating tray.
• Skip the queue and watch the magical Jimbaran sunset at the resort’s famous Rock Bar. While people are lining up to get a seat, villa guests always have guaranteed sunset reservations at the stunning bar.
• Have a picnic at the Bali hotel’s private beach. Located nearly 200 steps down the cliff, the Kubu Beach is pristine. Cocktails always come in handy after climbing these many stairs.
What to Know
• While the oceanside Rock Bar is renowned for its sunset session, you should go for breakfast. It’s a completely different experience to welcome the morning with an à la carte breakfast at this amazing bar.
• Runners, take note: Ayana’s Sunset Fun Run provides access to a track in its private Kubu Beach for a magical sunset jog.
• Couples looking for romance should set up a private three-course candlelight dinner in their villa. You’ll be served by the villa butler.
• Try Ayana’s Aquatonic Seawater Therapy Pool at Spa Ayana. The pool directly overlooks the ocean and is one of the world’s largest. The spa offers a Free flow Bubbles Passport that allows you to have up to seven days’ access to this therapeutic pool.
• The villas range from one- to two-bedroom luxury villas, while the 32,291-square-foot Ayana Villa is the resort’s crown jewel, suited for bigger groups or weddings.
• There are two types of one- to two-bedroom villas at Ayana: a cliff-top and ocean-view option. Regardless of which villa you are in, you will have breathtaking panoramas of the Indian Ocean.
• Each of the 78 spacious pool villas features luxurious linens, indigenous artwork, separate living areas and enormous marble bathrooms with his-and-her vanity areas.
• Every villa is equipped with 49-inch and 55-inch LED televisions, DVD players and premium Bluetooth speaker systems.
• The handy 24-hour butler is always available to help spark some romance in your villa. He can draw a couple’s flower bath or set up a candlelit dinner at the villa’s private garden overlooking the water.
• Spa at Ayana offers the unique Aquatonic Sea Water Jet Pool, which uses 700 million liters of ocean water, warmed and pumped through 60 individual therapeutic jet streams for a natural hydromassage. The treatment — the only one of its kind in Bali — is said to aid ailments from injured muscles, relieve stress and tone muscles.
• Services are performed in astonishing rock-top spa villas surrounded by the sea with floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to the 360-view of the water.
• If you arrive to early for check-in, book the First Impression, a package created for this very purpose. You’ll enjoy breakfast or dinner, thalassotherapy, a massage or facial before settling into your villa.
• Pairs should opt for the Blissful Love package, which starts with a foot ritual followed by side-by-side massages and renewing facials. In-villa treatments can also be arranged, if you desire the utmost privacy.
• The spa has a salon for all of your beauty needs, from manicures, pedicures and waxing to bridal and special event services.