Answers from Our Experts (1)
Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore comes with a range of amenities that will undoubtedly make your stay in Charm City all the more, well, charming; here are our picks for the hotel's best:
1. A beautiful spa. Go for the salt scrub and oil massage; or, if you’re pressed for time, at least take advantage of the “heat experiences” in the locker room, which include a shower with six different settings from mist to deluge; spacious sauna; bubbling vitality pool with metal beds; and a gorgeous mosaic tiled steam room with ceiling lights that change colors every few seconds.
2. Wit & Wisdom. Michael Mina’s restaurant offers fine dining fare with Southern and regional accents in a casual setting. Indulge in dishes like shrimp and grits, Maryland crab-stuffed deviled eggs and red velvet cake.
3. A near perfect pool (for a city hotel). We love the infinity pool located on Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore’s fourth floor terrace. In addition to amenities like chair set-up and towels, the staff will automatically bring you glasses of water and treats like frozen grapes to stay hydrated on those hot summer days. Don’t miss the whirlpool or reflection pool, either, both located on the fifth floor terrace.
4. The hotel car. Whether you’ve got dinner reservations at nearby Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Charleston restaurant or need a lift to the train station, if the hotel car is available, it’s complimentary for you to use.
5. Excellent concierges. The Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore concierges know their stuff. Whether you’re looking for a classic crab shack or family-friendly afternoon adventure, the knowledgeable staff will listen to your needs and offer truly thoughtful ways for you to explore Baltimore and its environs.