Answers from Our Experts (1)
After staying at Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, these are the best words to describe the style of the hotel:
1. Contemporary. Having opened in late 2011, the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore definitely looks modern, fresh and youthful while never compromising on luxury. Throughout the hotel you’ll find bold artwork alongside light wood paneling and an overall aesthetic that gives off a Scandinavian-like feel.
2. Sleek. The hotel itself occupies a glass structure that rises above Baltimore’s harbor and is a cool vision of blue glass and gray steel.
3. Calming. Whether it’s the sights of boats floating along Baltimore’s Inner Harbor that you’re enjoying from your terrace to the pleasure of soaking in the tan marble bathtub to the crisp white linens that cover the beds, a serene sense of well-being will surround you when walking into your room at the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore.
4. Colorful. Although the bedrooms are decked out in neutral tones, we love the bright and colorful graphic prints that decorate the lobby and hallways. Behind the concierge desk you’ll find two works of vertical stripes from Gene Davis who was part of the Washington Color School of the late 1950s and early 1960s. The central table in the lobby foyer also displays gorgeous monochromatic floral displays, featuring orchids, lilies and roses.
5. Airy. All rooms (and public spaces, for that matter) in the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore feature spacious hallways and foyers, and floor-to-ceiling windows in all bedrooms create a brightly lit environment ideal for both working and playing.