Answers from Our Experts (1)
These five treatments stood out most to us at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore:
1. Whatever’s seasonal. Before booking a treatment at the spa, find out if there are any seasonal treatments or any special promotions being offered that’ll get you the most bang for your buck.
2. Private spa suite. The private spa suite at the Four Seasons features three treatment rooms, soaking tubs and amenities galore — and what’s more, it’s surprisingly affordable. Choose a 30-minute treatment for $75 or a 60-minute for $150.
3. Quench. The Spa calls Quench its “hero treatment,” because it combines a body scrub, wrap and massage in a two-and-a-half-hour experience of pure luxury. A salt and sugar scrub is followed by a warm shea butter wrap and a hot oil scalp massage. The icing on the cake is the grand finale of a fully customized massage.
4. Advanced pedicure or manicure. Don’t just get your nails done; nourish your cuticles with this hardcore treatment involving a moisturizing paraffin wax soak.
5. Couple’s massage. The couple’s massage at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore offers fully tailored head-to-toe treatments — with the option of adding on soothing aromatherapy or hot stones for a little extra tension relief.