Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’re in for a cushy stay when you make the trip to Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, but here are the top five amenities to look out for:
1. The Willow Stream Spa and Health Club. With 23 treatments rooms, co-ed and separate men’s and women’s lounges and relaxation areas, wet areas complete with a mineral pool and waterfall pools, this ultra-posh escape will put even the stormiest mind at ease.
2. Tee time. A true treat for players, the hotel’s 27 holes of championship golf dazzle with panoramic views of the Canadian Rockies and valleys.
3. Complimentary heritage tours. Scheduled tours of the hotel allow guests to learn all about the property’s rich history, including celebrities who have stayed there.
4. Work it out. The 32-meter indoor pool and 20-meter outdoor pool are open all year long, and the fitness center’s offered fitness classes, weights, workout machines and, keeping with the theme of natural beauty, stunning views of the surrounding nature will have you racing to get a workout in.
5. Hit the powder. If you’re looking to carve the slopes, snow ski shuttles can take you to the three nearby Banff resorts: Mt. Norquay, Sunshine Village Ski & Snowboard Resort and The Lake Louise Ski Resort.