Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best amenities at The Okura Prestige Bangkok include everything from a spectacular swimming pool to twice-daily housekeeping service. Here’s our list of the best amenities at this luxurious property:
1. Swimming pool. Cantilevered on the 25th floor and featuring a spine-tingling infinity edge facing the heart of Bangkok’s urban jungle, the luxury hotel’s 82-foot-long pool is simply stunning.
2. Internet television. Much more than just a 42-inch flat-screen with cable access, the television in all guest rooms and suites is also hooked up to Internet radio stations, Web browsing and on-demand music and movies.
3. Wi-Fi. Of course, if you prefer your Internet the old-fashioned way, you can also log into the Bangkok hotel’s high-speed Wi-Fi network on your laptop, tablet or smartphone anywhere on the premises — access is complimentary.
4. Okura Club. Want to enjoy free mini-bar beverages and unlimited local calls in your room, as well as access to The Okura Prestige’s exclusive Club Lounge for refreshments in the afternoon and free-flowing cocktails and canapés in the evening? You’ll be treated to all of that and more if you book an Okura Club room.
5. Turndown service. Don’t worry about having to return to a messy room after a night out on the town — all guest rooms and suites at the luxury hotel receive daily turndown service. Expect your room to be completely cleaned, complimentary amenities replenished and a soothing ambience set to get you ready for a full night’s rest.