Answers from Our Experts (1)
You’ll enjoy tons of great niceties at Conrad Beijing, but here are the five best amenities:
1. Soaking tubs. You’ll love the deep soaking tub in the room, especially because it comes with a comfy headrest that suction-cups onto the side plus a bath tray with a super-cute rubber duck, which is yours to take home, and an adjustable metal holder for your iPad or Kindle so you can read in the tub.
2. Spa. Book yourself a treatment and retreat to the hotel’s tranquil five-room Spa at Conrad Beijing for a body scrub, a deep tissue massage or a hydrating facial.
3. Vivid. Beijing’s new hotspot is located on the fifth floor of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel podium and offers a powerhouse sound system and sleek décor. If the music gets too loud for you, just head outside to the adjacent garden area to take in the view.
4. Oversized rooms. When you stay at Conrad Beijing, you’re guaranteed at least 495 square feet to spread out in. And if you book the Presidential Suite, you’ll have a whopping 4,176 square feet to call your own.
5. Pillow menu. If down pillows aren’t your thing, just dial Conrad services and take your pick of buckwheat, which helps relieve back, neck and shoulder pain; contoured, which supports proper sleep alignment; cassia, which can improve liver and eyesight function; or latex foam, which is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial.