Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are many things to love about the Conrad Beijing hotel, but here are the best things about the property:
1. Vivid. Though the hotel itself opened in March 2013, Vivid, the new on-site nightclub on the hotel’s fifth floor just recently made its debut. Destined to be Beijing’s new nightspot, the club offers an extensive cocktail list, plenty of nooks to cozy up in and an outdoor area to enjoy on warmer nights.
2. Lu Yu. Dedicated to all things tea, this elegant restaurant boasts a two-story wall with Chinese teas and daily offerings of three different types that you can sip pre-dinner.
3. Location. Conrad Beijing is in the heart of Beijing’s Chaoyang area, a main business and entertainment district, and close to major tourist attractions such as the Silk Street Market and the iconic CCTV building.
4. Design. The futuristic façade of the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel is courtesy of renowned Chinese architect Ma Yansong and was inspired by “nerve tissue.” The hotel’s cream-colored overlay with irregularly shaped cutouts is hard to miss or forget.
5. Fitness center. The property’s state-of-the-art fitness center that’s open 24 hours a day boasts cardio and strength equipment, a fully equipped locker room, plus a heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi, so you don’t have to sacrifice your gym routine while on vacation.