Answers from Our Experts (1)
With numerous on-site restaurants and lounges to choose from at Conrad Beijing, we’ve picked the five best things to eat and drink at the luxurious property:
1. Dim sum. You’ll find an array of tasty dim sum, such as soup dumplings and pork buns, at the breakfast buffet at Chapter. Load your plate and then head back for more.
2. Kway teow. When you’re in China, noodle dishes are the way to go and this delicious option on the in-room dining menu at Conrad Beijing combines fried, yet tender, beef with flat rice noodles, mushrooms, onions and spinach in a pepper soy sauce.
3. Vegetable wrap. If you want something light and healthy, you can order this wrap at the Lobby Lounge or off the in-room dining menu. It’s filled with avocado and grilled fresh vegetables such as peppers and zucchini.
4. Vivid Punch. This signature drink at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel's new nightclub packs a real punch with Hennessy VSOP, Belvedere vodka, dark rum, Grand Marnier, and pineapple and orange juices.
5. Tea at Lu Yu. The restaurant is dedicated to Chinese tea culture and it begins as soon as you enter. At the start of your meal, you’ll be offered three varieties of tea leaves that are changed on a daily basis.