Answers from Our Experts (1)
Guests considering a stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Beijing should know five things:
1. It’s not in a tourist district. The hotel is located in the Liangmahe area of the northeast Chaoyang district of the city, a 30-minute taxi ride away from Tiananmen square and Wangfujing shopping areas. The central business district and Sanlitun nightlife areas are also short taxis ride away.
2. Plenty of dining options. The hotel houses an upscale Chinese restaurant, Cai Yi Xuan, and an Italian restaurant, Mio, as well as an all day dining lounge for buffet breakfast and snacks.
3. No dedicated bar. Guests hoping for a cozy and intimate cocktail bar will need to look elsewhere, as the hotel bar shares space with the living room-style two-story all day dining lounge housed in the lobby.
4. Great for business travelers. The hotel has a 24-hour staffed business center on the third floor called The Hub, which offers business services, equipment rental and even sells spare batteries, while executive club guests have access to an exclusive breakfast space, evening cocktail hour, and complimentary laundry and pressing services.
5. On-site shopping options. The second floor of the hotel features a gallery of high-end boutiques selling Chinese handicrafts and contemporary art, while a well-stocked international supermarket is just a five-minute walk away in Youyi Shopping City.