Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best amenities at the Four Seasons Hotel Beijing are:
1. Complimentary laundry. Guests of the hotel can enjoy complimentary laundry services for undergarments, handkerchiefs and socks for both men and women.
2. In-room collateral. The impossibly spacious guest rooms feature a fabric-lined collateral box with high quality note paper, thick postcards with illustrations of old Beijing and even a hotel-logoed Chinese calligraphy pen.
3. Coffee and tea facilities. Guest rooms are equipped with an Illy-branded espresso machine, three types of coffee pods, high quality Bernardaud white porcelain cups and a selection of tea.
4. Locker rooms. The sixth floor includes separate locker rooms shared between spa guests and hotel guests, with a bubbling whirlpool tub, three-tiered sauna, steam room, full-size lockers, showers and vanity areas with deodorant, body lotion, cleansing tonic and more.
5. Indoor pool. The hotel offers a lovely indoor pool, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows overlooking the rooftops of the Chaoyang District, comfy cushioned loungers and a large whirlpool.