Answers from Our Experts (1)
Our five favorite things about the Four Seasons Hotel Beijing are:
1. Tea garden. At the lower level of the hotel’s main soaring atrium is a pleasant stone-clad tea garden with dark wood floors and wicker furniture, where you can enjoy a range of beverages and snacks in a serene environment.
2. Locker room. The sixth floor of the hotel offers fully equipped locker rooms shared by both spa and hotel guests. They’re furnished with white orchid blooms and smooth beige stone, and include a bubbling whirlpool tub, three-tiered sauna, steam room, full-size lockers, restrooms and showers.
3. Pool and gym. The hotel offers top-of-the-line Technogym equipment in two fitness rooms — one dedicated to weight-lifting with mirrored walls and unique machines. The gym overlooks the indoor pool that offers plenty of natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows, cushioned loungers and a whirlpool at one end.
4. Personalized service. Hotel staff is extremely well trained, quick to greet guests with a smile as they come and go and address them by name whenever possible.
5. Leisurely guest room amenities. The guest rooms are furnished with an extensive mini bar selection, international satellite channels and even a menu of television snacks available to order, such as nachos or buttered popcorn. The bathrooms are enormous, with deep soaking tubs that feature a window view and wide ledge to perch on.