Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best things to eat and drink at the newly opened Four Seasons Hotel Beijing are the following:
1. Pea soup. This is a must-try for those ordering room service. The hot and thick pea soup is poured tableside, and includes chunks of crabmeat and a drizzling of chili oil.
2. Four Seasons Twist cocktail. A tempting list of specialty cocktails is offered at Opus Bar, like the China 75 with Hendrick’s, lemon juice, homemade jasmine syrup and champagne.
3. Afternoon tea at Opus Lounge. From 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. the living room-style lounge plays host to English, Parisian and Golden Dragon teas, the latter including delicacies with truffles and caviar on a silver three-tiered cake stand.
4. Dim sum at Cai Yi Xuan. The dumplings here are delicate and freshly prepared, especially the Money Bags with cod and crab roe.
5. Mio’s Bellini. The Bellinis at this buzzy Italian restaurant are served from a trolley rolled right to your table, so you can pick which fresh fruit puree to combine with champagne.