Answers from Our Experts (1)
The newly renovated Kerry Hotel, Beijing now offers a range of special amenities for guests. Here are our favorites:
1. Sky bridge. The hotel is conveniently connected to the China World Mall via a glass-enclosed walkway, allowing guests to ferry back and forth between their room and luxury boutiques.
2. Complimentary mini-bar. All rooms come with a complimentary mini-bar that includes sodas, beers, juices, peanut and regular M&Ms, crackers, Oreos, almonds and cashews refilled daily.
3. DVD library. A DVD player in the room means guests can borrow a range of international DVDs from staff during their stay.
4. Bathroom mirror. The bathroom mirrors in the club rooms have a handy digital clock and outside temperature display, as well as an embedded television.
5. Kerry Sports. Clocking in at 64,000 square feet, this three-level recreational mega-center is slated to re-open after a renovation in May 2013 and will include tennis and squash courts, basketball courts, badminton courts, a table tennis area, sauna, whirlpool tub and indoor swimming pool.