Answers from Our Experts (1)
The best words we would use to best describe the style of Kerry Hotel, Beijing, are:
1. Vibrant. With upbeat lounge music playing in the lobby and a series of glittering crystal chandeliers overhead, the hotel sparkles with energy.
2. Contemporary. Onyx and white marble flooring, clean-lined sofas and unique works of art like a cloud of golden butterflies hanging from the ceiling are found throughout the public areas.
3. Nature-inspired. In true Shangri-La style, subtle nature prints are everywhere, such as in the wispy mountain-vista backdrop of reception or the bamboo-patterned blue carpeting in the club lounge.
4. Open-plan. The lobby has a relaxed open-concept style, with a two-story glass façade, a stairwell leading to the upper floors and the bar, restaurant and deli just off of reception, ensuring a steady flow of traffic and great people-watching.
5. Asian. With a signature vanilla-bergamot scent in the air, fresh orchids on each table, Chinese brushstroke paintings and sand-textured walls, the hotel retains a strong sense of place.