Answers from Our Experts (1)
When staying at The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street, there are a few things that you should know.
1. Complimentary Wi-Fi. For business or leisure travelers, there is Wi-Fi, as well as an Ethernet connection in the room to hook up laptops or other devices.
2. Bring a bathing suit. The Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel has a heated indoor pool for swimming laps before or after hitting the steam room.
3. Ask for a hotel card. As many taxi drivers don’t speak English, remember to ask the hotel for their card so that you can show the taxi driver the hotel address on your way back.
4. Pack your yoga clothes. The hotel has a movement studio where private yoga classes can be arranged, or you can do some moves on your own by following the framed sketch of various yoga poses hanging on the wall.
5. Dining. The hotel offers three dining choices in addition to room service. Book ahead or discuss plans with the concierge when you arrive for dinner plans at Qi, the hotel’s restaurant serving Chinese cuisine; Cepe, which features fine Italian cuisine; or Greenfish, the catch-all restaurant that covers both Eastern and Western foods.