Answers from Our Experts (1)
If we had to describe The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street's design style in a few words, we would say the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel is:
1. Modern. A more contemporary Ritz-Carlton, The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street embraces its modernity with electronic drapes and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
2. Luxurious. From the marble bathrooms to the comfortable beds, the hotel oozes luxury.
3. Elegant. The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street nicely balances the need for modern conveniences with the elegance that we associate with the Ritz-Carlton brand.
4. Sleek. The room designs are streamlined and chic, and overall the hotel evokes a contemporary vibe.
5. Chinese. The hotel embodies the great history of China and decorates the walls of the room with Chinese art, whether it’s watercolor calligraphy paintings or scenes of various Imperial gardens or destinations.