Answers from Our Experts (1)
When visiting The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing there are five things to know that will help make your stay as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
1. Ask for a hotel card. Since many taxi drivers in Beijing don’t speak English, having a card with the hotel’s address is helpful to give drivers on your way home.
2. Bring a bathing suit. The heated pool is a must for those who love to swim.
3. Room service. Room service is a perk at any hotel, but during dinner hours, you can order from the two restaurants — Yu and Barola — and dine in the comfort of your own room.
4. Bring the kids. The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing is a child-friendly hotel that will put together a special package of goodies for young travelers that includes a night light, corner protector and their own Ritz-Carlton lion.
5. Have a drink. The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing has a fabulous bar located on the second floor The Ritz-Carlton Bar that has an extensive list of whiskies, plus specialty cocktails that will appease any thirsty patrons.