Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are a lot of great amenities at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, but here are our picks for some of the best:
1. Free shoeshine. Simply place your shoes in one of the bags provided in the closet and ring the operator to have your boots or shoes shined and placed back in the room before the end of the day.
2. The tea. Each room is equipped with Chinese-style tea pots, two cups, an electric kettle and a variety of teas. There’s also a welcome tea ceremony in the room upon arrival that’s accompanied by the hotel’s Tea Master, Mr. Xie.
3. Free Wi-Fi. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided in all of the rooms, so you’ll be able to connect your laptop, iPad, iPhone without any problem.
4. Bathtub TV. While the point of a soak in the tub might be to escape the outside world, sometimes relaxing includes watching your favorite TV program too, which is what you can do while taking a bubble bath in these marble-lined bathtubs. Don’t forget to use the bath pillow that’s resting on the edge of the tub.
5. Room service. Having a table set with a beautiful flower and hot, delicious food is definitely one of the perks at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing.