Answers from Our Experts (1)
While staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, there are plenty of excellent dining options, but these are our some of favorite things to eat and drink while on site:
1. The breakfast buffet at Aroma. Aroma is the all-day dining venue for the hotel and it offers a wide variety of Western and Eastern dishes, including Chinese, Indian, Japanese, and Southeast Asian cuisine, as well as fresh fruits and pastries like chocolate croissants.
2. Dim sum brunch at Yu. The Chinese restaurant located on the second floor of the hotel hosts a dim sum brunch every Saturday and Sunday that shouldn’t be missed.
3. Whiskey. The Ritz-Carlton Bar offers a wide range of whiskies including both Japanese and American brands.
4. Shanghai style fried noodles. Flavorful egg noodles cooked with pork, greens and topped with soy sauce is an easy dinner, especially when it’s delivered to your room.
5. BBQ pork with honey. This is a typical Chinese starter small enough to leave you room for the next course. Order it at Yu or have it sent directly to your room during dinner hours.