Answers from Our Experts (1)
If you’re wondering what it’s like inside The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, here’s how we would describe its style:
1. Elegant. From thick moldings to marble floors, the hotel is chic and exudes a state of luxurious elegance.
2. Old World. With leather seats in The Ritz-Carlton Bar and the thick drapery decorating the rooms, the hotel has a wonderful Old World charm to it.
3. Luxurious. We love the pure luxury of the hotel that’s evident in every aspect — from the comfortable beds to the heated pool.
4. Modern. Though it does have a classical elegance, the hotel also is up-to-date with modern conveniences such as electronic drapes and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
5. Ornate. With marble-lined tubs, high ceilings and thick moldings, the hotel is very ornate and well decorated.