Answers from Our Experts (1)
The five best treatments at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing are:
1. Total Body and Face Lift. One of the three signature renewal treatments, this four-hour pampering extravaganza begins with a Gongfucha tea ceremony in the tea garden before moving on to a complete renewal of the body and face using tailored serums, masks and even bioelectric technology to stimulate the cells.
2. BioMagic Intensive Brightening Facial. Beginning with an instant skin assessment using a Biologique Recherche machine, this 75-minute facial is suitable for all skin types and uses customized serums and masks to visibly tighten the skin and render it more vibrant with vitamins and minerals.
3. Aromatherapy Massage. For the unfussy spa-goer, this one-hour or 90-minute treatment begins with a soothing footbath that includes a green tea scrub before moving on to a full-body and head massage with a choice of three oil blends.
4. Green Tea Antioxidant Body Treatment. Lasting 90 minutes, this service begins with an organic green tea scrub and wrap, leaving the skin cleansed and moisturized. It also includes a 30-minute massage in any area the guest chooses.
5. Kids Mini Treatments. Parents won’t have to leave children behind in the hotel room anymore, with a choice of four services for kids five and older, which can be conducted in a double treatment suite with a parent or guardian. These include a scalp massage, full body massage and foot and back scrub.