Answers from Our Experts (2)
While everyone has his or her own tastes and travel needs, the Four Seasons Hotel Boston offers specialties that will make most travelers exceedingly happy. That said, before you book a room at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, take these five things into consideration:
1. Kid-friendly. The Four Seasons Hotel Boston loves kids, and is a family-friendly hotel. Most weekends you’ll find kids running through the lobby with their Four Seasons backpacks and gift bags, planning their adventures for the day. While the hotel is big enough for romantics to enjoy their alone time and the business elite to send a work email, it’s worth noting that this is a family-focused hotel.
2. Always busy. If you’re looking for a quiet getaway, the Four Seasons Hotel Boston may not be right for you. This Five-Star hotel is always busy, whether you’re in the lobby or in the Bristol Lounge. The hotel is a favorite around town as a meeting spot for business dinners, catch-ups and cocktails. While the hotel does get quiet at times, you’ll likely notice a consistent hustle-and-bustle through the hotel’s front doors.
3. Concierge staff. The concierge at the Four Seasons Hotel Boston is one of the hotel’s highlights. The concierge is armed with iPads and apps and ready to plan every moment of your day. Whether you need the latest gadget from Apple or tickets for a Duck Tour (the best way to tour the city), the concierge can get it done. They’ve even been known to avoid the 10-year waiting list for the Hermes Birkin bag.
4. Elegant decor. For as trendy and busy as the Four Seasons Hotel Boston is, it still retains its legendary elegant decor. Marble floors, crystal chandeliers and gold accents adorn the hotel. If you favor the modern or high-tech aesthetic, look elsewhere.
5. Local Favorite. The Four Seasons Hotel Boston is a favorite among Bostonians, thanks to the Bristol Lounge. The restaurant and bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and is a popular spot for entertaining clients and hosting last-minute gal-pal parties. On weekend nights, the bar area can fill up quickly, so get there early if you want a seat.
1. Location. Located in the heart of the city overlooking the picturesque Boston Public Garden, the hotel is just minutes from all of Boston’s best offerings, from outdoor adventures to cultural activities and beyond. This is the perfect spot from which to start your journeys around Boston.
2. Knowledgeable and tenured staff. Many staff at Four Seasons Hotel Boston have worked at this hotel for well over a decade, giving them an intimate knowledge of both the property and of guests’ needs.
3. The Bristol Lounge. There is no need to venture elsewhere for dining, as The Bristol Lounge restaurant is a favorite dining destination for locals and guests alike. Executive chef Brooke Vosika, a well-known city figure, presents a menu featuring local, seasonal cuisine ranging from New England seafood to house made pastas, house aged steaks, and gourmet salads. The Bristol Burger, Nantucket crab chowder and “Let’s Split It!” chocolate cake tower are signature dishes.
4. Pool. Don’t forget to pack a bathing suit or workout apparel so as to enjoy the stunning city views offered in the eighth floor fitness center and pool. Sip flavored waters and, every morning, enjoy coffee, tea and fresh fruit poolside.
5. Complimentary offerings. Take advantage of the complimentary house car, overnight shoe shine, business center and fitness center and pool. Families will enjoy the complimentary cookie making classes for children held in the pastry shop every Saturday afternoon. Additional complimentary offerings include an outdoor Play Pack for kids, baby necessities and use of deluxe strollers, a Family Movie Library, newspapers delivered daily to guest rooms, and coffee and pastries featured in the lobby each morning. These are just a few of the many complimentary services at Four Seasons Hotel Boston.