Answers from Our Experts (2)
1. Complimentary cookie making classes. These classes are available to all children staying in house and are offered every Saturday afternoon in the pastry shop.
2. Toy from the toy wagon. Every child receives a toy from the toy wagon at check-in.
3. Ice cream man. The ice cream man visits the guest rooms of all kids and families who are here with us as part of the Kid-Kation package. The ice cream man serves up delicious, mouthwatering make your own sundaes.
4. Pool. Our indoor swimming pool, located on the eighth floor, is ideal for a family visit, with toys and floating devices available for use. The pool boasts a sweeping city view and is also a great spot from which to order in-room dining for the kids.
At Four Seasons Hotel Boston, kids are treated like kings and queens. The Five-Star hotel makes every effort to keep your kids smiling during their stay. Expect the following amenities when your child checks in:
1. Cookie-making class: Make, decorate and devour cookies in the pastry shop with executive pastry chef Tim Fonseca every Saturday from 4 to 4:30 p.m. Best of all, the class is free!
2. A dip in the pool. Four Seasons Hotel Boston's heated pool is the perfect place for kids to release energy and cool off after a day exploring Beantown. The pool is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and if you book babysitting services, pool time can be included.
3. Toys at check-in. Every kid gets a toy from the Toy Wagon at check-in. In addition, there will be a welcome amenity waiting in the room for your child, complete with kid-focused books and toiletries.
4. Ice cream man. If you book the Kid-Kation Package, your package price includes time with the ice cream man, who shows up in full uniform at your guestroom, complete with an ice cream cart, ready to make sundaes.
5. Goody bags galore. As part of the Kid-Kation package, children will receive a bag filled with activity books, maps and postcards to mail to family and friends.