Answers from Our Experts (1)
Befitting an award-winning property, Mandarin Oriental, Boston offers amenities that are above and beyond. Check out our top picks:
1. Car service. Boston is a small city, but it never hurts to have a car to take you where you need. The hotel offers a free car service to anywhere within two miles of the hotel — exactly where you’ll want it to go.
2. The yoga mat. Located in the large closets is a yoga mat held in a black and gold cover, use it to stretch in the room or head to a private yoga or Pilates class.
3. The travel-sized toothpaste. Yes, this might seem a little trivial, but having a travel-sized toothpaste, and toothbrush for that matter, come in handy more often than not.
4. The bathrooms. The tub especially comes with bath salts that help create a relaxing and luxurious environment as you soak away. The purple orchid resting on the face towel doesn’t hurt, either.
5. The fitness center. If you’ve been traveling a lot or perhaps been eating heavy meals during travel, opt for one of the private yoga or Pilates classes available at the fitness center to leave you feeling refreshed and energized.