Answers from Our Experts (1)
If we were to use five words to describe the style of Mandarin Oriental, Boston, then these would have to be them:
1. Contemporary. From the in-room technology to the large electric fireplace in the lobby, the hotel has the latest in modern equipment.
2. Luxury. It would be hard to describe this top-notch hotel and not call it luxurious — Mandarin Oriental, Boston exudes the essence of excellence.
3. Comfortable. From the cozy bathrobes and slippers to the plush bed, the hotel and spa are meant to meet your every need and comfort.
4. Welcoming. Each and every staff member at the hotel is friendly and hospitable, and they will truly make you feel at home.
5. Enjoyable. It would be hard not to enjoy a stay at this hotel with its unbeatable location and top-notch service.