Answers from Our Experts (1)
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center offers a lot of great amenities but here’s what we think are the best:
1. Waterfront location. The hotel’s location on Boston Harbor allows for some nice views and easy access to boat trips. You can even zip over to downtown in a water taxi. In conjunction with Rowes Wharf Water Transport, the hotel offers an all-electric, zero-emissions water taxi.
2. Aura restaurant. Offering views of the harbor and a globally inspired menu, the Boston hotel’s signature restaurant is a pleasure to dine in.
3. Charging stations. The Boston hotel offers four charging stations that can fit up to eight hybrid or electric cars. Complimentary valet is available to these vehicles.
4. The gym. With an indoor heated pool and group cardio classes, the gym at Boston’s Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center is one of the larger ones we’ve seen in a city hotel.
5. The free bikes. Take a tour of Boston’s many historic sites on bike – a quick and fun way to get around. The hotel provides complimentary bikes and helmets for exploring the city.