Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are many great things about Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center, but here’s our list of the top five:
1. Location. The hotel was one of the first to go up in Boston’s now bustling Seaport District, which offers harbor and skyline views while being only minutes from downtown, the highway and public transportation for easy access to the airport. Overlooking the Boston Harbor, the hotel is near many of Boston’s historic and popular sites like Faneuil Hall, the North End and Boston Common.
2. Its environmental practices. As a green hotel, Seaport works hard to balance the needs of a luxury hotel with sustainable practices. The Boston hotel offers eco-friendly cleaning methods, transportation options such as an electric water taxi, recycling programs and local food efforts.
3. TAMO. The bustling bar attracts both hotel guests and a local after-word crowd with its views of the harbor, cozy fireplace and comfort food menu.
4. Seaport Café. Whether you’re looking to buy the hotel’s honey harvested from their own colony of bees (the rooftop houses more than 270,000 bees), only have time for a quick snack or are craving a cupcake, the café is great spot for things to go, including Starbucks coffee.
5. The gym. Besides a variety of equipment, the hotel’s large fitness center includes a heated indoor pool and cardio classes.