Answers from Our Experts (1)
Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center offers a bunch of delicious things to eat and drink. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Seaport lobster roll. What’s a trip to Boston without a yummy lobster roll? Available on the comfort food menu at TAMO, the traditional sandwich includes a lemon tarragon aioli and coleslaw. You can also order the lobster roll via room service
2. Scottish salmon. Meaty salmon steaks are cooked with fresh pepper and served with a lightly dressed arugula salad, grilled asparagus and creamy mashed potatoes.
3. Make-your-own-entrée. We love this option on the room service menu. Choose a protein (steak, salmon, trout), sauce (béarnaise, chimichurri, herbed butter) and side (asparagus, potato puree, sautéed spinach, etc.).
4. Lobster. While the menu changes seasonally at Aura, the lobster, served steamed, grilled or roasted, is a favorite.
5. Old-fashioned cocktail. Made with muddled raspberries and ginger beer, Seaport’s take on the old-fashioned is refreshing.