A Budapest oasis with local treatments
7 Treatment Rooms
On the top floor of Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest, the entrance to The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace leads you through a small gift shop, stocked with luxury spa products, elegant leisure-wear and handcrafted local design, and up the staircase to the rooftop above the hotel.
Set under angled, wide windows, the main feature in the spa is its infinity-edge lap pool, flanked by a whirlpool to one side and a refreshment bar to the other. Doors at the end of the room lead into corridors adorned with pink marble, into the separate-sex steam rooms, as well as the coed sauna.
On the side, you’ll also find relaxation rooms perfumed by aromatherapy oils lingering in the air, and decorative accents echoing to the hotel’s art nouveau heritage on the walls.
Despite the beautiful design, what makes the spa stand out is its signature treatments by Omorovicza, a Budapest luxury brand that uses local, mineral-rich thermal waters.
Our Inspector’s Highlights
• Swim a few laps in the spa’s infinity-edge pool with the rooftop vista over the historic art nouveau hotel.
• The pool has been specially sterilized with a salt filtration system, infusing the water with natural minerals that are good for your skin.
• The real highlight of the Budapest spa is its extensive luxurious treatments using locally made Omorovicza products.
• Lie down after your treatment in the tranquil relaxation rooms accented with art nouveau details and fresh orchids.
What to Know
• The spa is located on the top floor of the Four Seasons, so make sure you take a peek at the hotel’s stained-glass ceiling from above before entering the facility.
• Have a look around the gift shop at the spa entrance. You won’t just find Omorovicza products, but other high-end brands and Hungarian design souvenirs.
• Pick up light refreshments from the snack bar on the edge of the pool room and in the gym.
• Detox the body and draw out impurities from the cells with the Hungarian Moor Mud Therapy. After a thorough body brushing, local mud will be slathered all over. It ends with a facial massage and an application of essential oils.
• Relax with the spa’s various massages, including its Semiprecious Crystal Stone, aromatic Swedish, back and head, and foot options.
• Get the Gold Sugar Scrub to eliminate dead cells and help refine skin texture. Following the scrub, enjoy a soothing massage with ylang-ylang oil.
• Your skin is unique, which is why the Biologique Recherche facial customizes a treatment specifically your skin.
• You also can indulge in various other cosmetic services, including makeup applications, waxing, manicures and pedicures.
• The steam rooms leading off from the pool area are split into single-sex facilities with separate entrances.
• There is a fully equipped gym with a range of cardio machines as well as weights.
• The swimming pool and saunas have been recently renovated, offering facilities that are in tip-top condition.