Answers from Our Experts (1)
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is the premier hotel for luxury travelers staying in Chicago, and it’s easy to see why — with an abundance of amenities and its convenient location in the city’s illustrious Gold Coast neighborhood, there’s plenty to love about this Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star luxury hotel. But alas, here are our favorite things:
1. The pool. Taking a dip in the pool at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is an opulent experience — you’ll literally feel like you’re swimming in the lap of luxury. The indoor 50-foot pool is outfitted with Roman-style columns and a domed glass ceiling, and also includes an attached whirlpool and kids’ pool, making it the perfect place for the whole family to relax.
2. Allium restaurant. Feel like an upscale meal without traveling far? You’ll be happy to know that the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel’s very own Allium is the perfect spot for an elegant meal in a comfortable setting. Helmed by award-winning executive chef Kevin Hickey, the focus here is farm-to-table fare.
3. The location. The Chicago luxury hotel's picturesque Gold Coast location makes it the one of the best spots to take in Chicago’s combination of stunning lake and city views. Whether you’re dining at Seasons or have the pleasure of staying in one of the hotel’s suites with skyline views, the hotel is also just an elevator ride away from the best shops on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, as well as a short walk from the Museum of Contemporary Art and the iconic John Hancock Observatory.
4. The concierge. Whether you’d like help navigating the city, need recommendations for some of Chicago’s best sights, restaurants and shopping, require assistance with transportation or would like to make reservations at the hotel’s restaurant or acclaimed spa, there’s almost nothing that the concierge at Four Seasons Chicago won’t be able to assist you with. As soon as you book your stay, you’ll instantly feel like you have your own personal trip planners, doing everything to make sure your stay is one you won’t soon forget.
5. The décor. Step into any of the 346 guest rooms at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel, and you’ll find yourself transformed to mid-20th century France, with décor that seamlessly blends classic elegance with the most modern of amenities. The chic and stylish spaces offer marble bathrooms, Wi-Fi access and LCD flat-screen TVs, as well as amazing views of Lake Michigan and the Chicago skyline.