Answers from Our Experts (1)
Park Hyatt Chicago has some great amenities that you’ll love and they are all spread out on a single floor of the hotel — the seventh. Check these out while you're at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star hotel:
1. The pool. The hotel has a nice pool right off the gym and spa for swimming laps. You don’t need to book a spa treatment to use it and the space features views of the city.
2. The spa. The hotel has a nice spa with treatments such as a firming facial and customized massages. Body treatments use natural and seasonal ingredients, and there are manicures, pedicures and other salon services.
3. The gym. Spacious and bright, the well-equipped gym at the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Chicago hotel is a pleasant place to get in a workout. Grab some bottled water, a chilled towel and some clean headphones as you walk in. Each piece of cardio equipment has its own television.
4. The restaurant. NoMI Kitchen offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. We love the sushi and dishes using fresh ingredients like the chestnut soup with duck confit.
5. The lounge. NoMI Lounge offers amazing cocktails, such as the Good Friend, made with Tito’s vodka, lime, Aperol, egg whites and chamomile syrup. Tip: If you visit the lounge between noon and 5 p.m. you can get some seriously good hot chocolate with more than a few tasty options for spiking it. The lounge also offers tasty bites like cheese plates, sushi, short rib sliders and avocado toasts.