Answers from Our Experts (2)
At The Peninsula Chicago, thoughtful amenities are graciously provided every step of the way, so it’s hard to narrow down the best amenities. But, we did our best. Here are our favorite amenities you should be sure to take advantage of when you stay at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. We love that the marble bathrooms have a dedicated make-up and dressing table. No more cramming his-and-hers toiletries onto one counter top. There’s also a thick marble ledge surrounding your deep-soaking tub where you can put additional toiletries, magazine and other essentials.
2. We think you’ll love the lovely light scent of the high-end complimentary Davi toiletries provided by The Peninsula Chicago. Davi is a luxury skincare company based in California’s Napa Valley that designs bathroom amenities exclusively for The Peninsula hotel chain. Each bathroom is thoughtfully set up with a bath bar and hand soap, plus bath gel, shampoo, conditioner and lotion that’s light enough for a man’s or woman’s skin.
3. Hungry? The mini bar in your guestroom is stocked with enough delicious Dean & Deluca snacks to curb any late-night craving.
4. If you’re staying in a suite, you have complimentary access to a Mini Cooper S Clubman vehicle during your stay. It’s the perfect vehicle for zipping up and down Lake Shore Drive and laying claim to some of the tight parking spots in Chicago.
5. Your room is provided with cozy enclosed toe slippers. We’re sure you’ll appreciate having your toes kept warm during the freezing Chicago winters.
The hotel’s five best amenities are:
We offer complimentary fitness center, group fitness classes and a beautiful swimming pool.
A 24-hour business center is located inside the hotel.
We have excellent children’s amenities including PlayStations, coloring books and crayons, board games, children’s videos, children’s menus, a swimming pool and an American Girl package.
Our Peninsula Academy Program offers unique, cultural and educational experiences via The Peninsula Chicago.
Guests staying in suites can also enjoy a chauffeured MINI Cooper for up to three hours for suite guests.