Answers from Our Experts (1)
The Peninsula Chicago, one of the three Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotels in the Windy City, is the epitome of luxury. While we could create a laundry list of words to describe the downtown oasis, here’s our list of five of the best:
1. Upscale. The star rating doesn’t lie — The Peninsula Chicago knows how to pamper its guests, between the stylishly appointed guest rooms with a separate dressing area to the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star spa.
2. Elegant. The lavish and classic interior feels relaxing, bathed in soothing neutral colors with splashes of gold. The various areas throughout the hotel seamlessly blend together, from the lobby to the guest rooms to the restaurants.
3. Convenient. Its location in the heart of the Gold Coast couldn’t get any better — you’ll be within minutes of shopping on Michigan Avenue, museums, restaurants and the historic Water Tower building.
4. Comforting. There’s a feeling of coming home when you arrive at The Peninsula Chicago, which is true to the brand as a whole. If you’ve stayed at a Peninsula hotel before, you’ll notice that your preferences are kept on file to assure a pleasant stay no matter where you go.
5. Accommodating. The classic Peninsula pages are at your disposal, whether you need your precious pooch taken for a walk around the block or a pair of slacks taken to the tailor.