Answers from Our Experts (2)
Not only are kids welcome at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, but the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel goes above and beyond to give its youngest guests a special experience. Here’s our list of the five best amenities for children at Trump Chicago:
1. Trump Kids backpack. As part of a welcome gift upon check-in, kiddies will receive a backpack full of goodies, including a baseball cap and sticky cotton candy.
2. Personalized business cards. Your kids may have a few years until they start their first job, but this amenity will start them on the CEO track. Kids will feel important after seeing their names printed on their very own cards.
3. In-room dining menu. Kids can be picky eaters, which is why the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Chicago hotel provides them with a separate room service menu. The finger-food-filled menu includes French toast sticks, silver dollar pancakes, grilled cheese (with fries, fruit or soup), chicken fingers and a pizza sub. Of course, there are desserts too — try the locally made Oberweis orange sherbet push pops.
4. Complimentary cribs and baby toys. Should you tote along your infant, request cribs and baby toys for free by calling the front desk.
5. Pool and pool toys. Kids will certainly want to check out the 75-foot heated indoor pool at the luxury hotel. You’ll find handy amenities such as kickboards, foam noodles and pull buoys for watertime fun. Enroll in the Trump Water Babies class, a half-hour session for kids 35 months to six years old, or arrange for private swim lessons to perfect your little one’s backstroke.
Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, as well as the entire Trump Hotel Collection, excels as a kid-friendly hotel and provides many fantastic amenities for children including the following top five:
1. From the moment your family walks in, the children will be welcomed with open arms. At check-in, they are presented with a welcome gift that includes a yellow Trump Kids backpack, coloring book, personalized Trump Kids business cards and of course, the hotel’s signature Trump Kids stuffed cow animal. Inside their backpack, they’ll also find a nice baseball cap and a cotton candy.
2. The amenities do not stop there though. If requested, the hotel is able to arrange for a lovely crib and baby toys to be placed in the room prior to arrival. The crib is serviced the same way the room is by housekeeping.
3. Additionally, if guests have older children, our Trump Attaché service is able to have one of our many gaming systems placed in the room and hooked up prior to arrival. All are free of charge but based on availability.
4. Beyond the room, the 75-foot heated indoor pool is a spectacular amenity for children of all ages. Open all day long and without age restrictions so long as a parent is there, it is a great place for kids to enjoy themselves while expending plenty of energy. Pool toys are available for their use and the city view will keep mom and dad entertained in the meantime.
5. They can enjoy a family meal later that night when they order off of the kids’ menu from In-Room Dining.