Answers from Our Experts (1)
Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago sits in the heart of the Second City — all you have to do is step out the front door to find an abundance of activity. However, there are five things we love right inside the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star hotel:
1. The view. Trump Chicago’s idyllic locale along the Chicago River left us transfixed by the gorgeous views over the water and across the city. Since the luxury hotel is on a corner, the hotel utilizes all of its sides to create views from its gym, spa, restaurants and, of course, all the guest rooms.
2. Spa guest rooms. What makes the Chicago hotel unique is that its Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Spa at Trump features its own special guest rooms, filled with amenities fit for a health-conscious stay. The rooms strategically sit on the same floor as the spa, so you can walk straight from your room to a treatment in your cozy robe and slippers.
3. Trump Kids. Even though Trump Chicago is a luxury lover’s paradise, the hotel still creates a unique experience for its youngest guests. The Trump Kids program provides kiddie cocktails, children’s menus, a special gift package upon arrival and even cute business cards printed with your kid’s name.
4. Sixteen. Perched on the 16th floor, Trump Chicago’s signature restaurant, Sixteen,has floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Chicago River and the rest of the city. As if we weren’t impressed enough by the view, the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star restaurant’s food is knock-your-socks-off good and features a sophisticated presentation that’s among the best in the biz.
5. The bathrooms. In designing the bathrooms, Ivanka Trump pulled her inspiration from various hotels in Asia, where you’ll usually find a large soaking tub and a glass-enclosed shower in the same space. We also love the TVs built directly into the mirrors, just in case you want to catch-up on the latest breaking news while you’re getting ready.