Answers from Our Experts (1)
There are so many amenities at The Spa at Trump Chicago, you’ll feel like you’re in the lap of luxury. Here are five prime amenities to watch out for at the Four-Star spa:
1. The steam shower. A stop in Spa at Trump’s steam shower pre- or post-spa treatment is perfect when you want to unwind. The great thing about the steam shower is that it’s infused with eucalyptus, allowing your pores to open up and your skin to detoxify.
2. The deluge shower. We loved the roomy multi-head deluge shower in the locker room. Step in the stall and customize the light color, water temperature, massage speed and even music, for a spectacular shower. You’ll wish you had one at home.
3. The selection of snacks. While you zone out in the relaxation room, don’t forget to sample the assortment of teas in glass jars with silver scoops, fruit-infused water, nuts and apples. They are the perfect light refreshments before your treatment.
4. The pool. The 75-foot massive indoor heated pool is great for a dip during your trip to The Spa at Trump Chicago. It offers great views of downtown Chicago; so if you’re not in a rush, it’s a nice place to swim a few laps and people-watch out of the one-way tinted windows. When you want to dry off, grab a newspaper, bottled water or fruit-infused water and relax in the pool lounge area.
5. The private relaxation areas. The Spa at Trump Chicago provides a nice alternative to the coed relaxation area that’s next to the treatment rooms. When you want more privacy or to hang out with your girlfriends, head to the gender-specific relaxation lounges. Each room is outfitted with three chenille chaises and a much more intimate setting.